- Executive daily inspections in accordance with SOP’s and instructions.
- Make reports following SOP
- Comply with the Client and SGS Procedures.
- All details will be discussed during interview.
- University of relevant fields ot at least college level
- 1 year working experience at least as QC/ Technician role of Vendor/ factory/ Buyer/ 3rd parties
- Good in English (can read and listening English)
- Working under high pressure.
- Willing to travel.
- Please send your application by online, email (in website careerlink) or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- 18 days of annual leaves
- Holiday pay per company's policy, special gifts for employees in special dates
- Monthly lunch meal allowance
- Diversified Healthcare programs: Annual check-up, Personal accident insurance 24/24.
- Training programs on technical as well as non-technical skills.
- SI, HI and UI on Gross Salary by Law