CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TCE VINA DENIM
* Department Information
- Design a garment with TCE features.
- Located in the Hanoi Office and branched into 4 sub teams :
+ Garment Design, Technical Design, Visual Design and Operation team.
+ These 4 teams work together in comfortable setting on creating superbly styled with our best fabric items for our clients in world wide.
+ TCE Design Lab is dedicated to providing a comfortable and consciously inclusive work environment for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other category. and also an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Gender Identity or any other category
* Graphic Designer
- Responsible for researching graphic trends, techniques and inspiration.
- Takes overall responsibility from conception to execution for print and digital work on a wide variety of projects including (graphics for print on garment, digital artwork for garment sample, presswork)
- Ability to design artworks and pressworks (Stylebook, Brochure,etc)
- Design stylebook with product from the garment design team.
- Creation of digital and print design work as needed.
- Design artwork for fabric and garment features.
- Photograph Product, Flat lay, On-figure fashion as requested.
- Managing digital assets post shoot
- Photo post-production including color correcting, retouching, resizing and cropping studio images for catalog, stylebook, and social media
- Maintain workspace for optimum efficiency.
* Graphic Designer
- The Ideal Candidate (***Pelase apply with Portfolio)
- 3+ years work experience in graphic, fashion, presswork and Industrial Design.
- BA or College Degree in graphic design or Degital design, Multimedia, Web design or similar is a plus.
- Ability to create design concepts for a wide range of styles and Sr. Designer’s guideline.
- Fundamental understanding of typography, colour and composition.
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe creative suite.
- Above intermediate level of English (Written and spoken).
- Basic understanding garment product and graphic design for apperal
- Photographic skill is a plus.
- Positive and motivating attitude.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive and stay well-organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Love for Denim
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
TCE Denim is most biggest denim mill in South East Asia, and one of biggest mill in the world also.
TCE has been making denim for over 60 years, and has grown from a denim fabric business to global denim specialized manufacturer with Vertically integrated manufacture with advanced technology that covers everything from the fabric business to denim sewing, washing business.
The head office is located in Seoul Korea, and sales office in New York city and HCM city in Vietnam. We develop and manufacture Denim fabric and garment in two factories. First factory named TCE VINA DENIM is located in Nam-dinh province, which produces Denim fabric and garment with 2,300 employees. and second factory is TCE JEANS, located in Tp. Thanh Hoa, produces Denim garment ; sewing and washing denim products with 1,800 employees.
We supply our high-quality Denim product to H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, Uniqlo, Edwin, Lee, Wrangler, American Eagle Outfitters, WHBM, Urban Outfitters, Superdry and lots more.
We reach for sustainable value, not just quality.
We strive to produce earth-friendly denim that’s made from nature.