- Review all payment voucher prior Chief Accountant
- Checking & post all monthly closing Journal voucher in the system
- Managing & booking accrual, pre-paid, payroll, depreciation and other expense/income
- Review monthly costing & overhead cost before closing
- Preparing financial statement & analysis reports as requested by FC
- Responsible for all tax issue, VAT refund
- Train accounting principle & company’s policy for new staff
- Manage 3-4 staff to monitor inventory, overhead cost, fixed asset and taxes
- University graduate of Financial and Accounting or Auditing
- Over 3 years’ experience in general accountant position
- Have been working for International or FDI companies (Manufacturing company is referred)
- Able to communicate with Expat in English
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province with more than 6000 employees.
Fashion Garments is a subsidiary of Hirdaramani Group, Sri Lanka and LollyTogs Apparel USA. We are a key company in the supply chain of Hirdaramani Group who also has more factories in India, Bangladesh and sourcing facilities in China, Hong Kong.
With our mission “EXPECTATIONS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - THAT’S THE PASSION OF FASHION”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.