Cash on hand/Cash at bank
- Check, control and filing all documents relating to cash-in & out.
- Prepare all cash transfer payments
- Daily manually key in accounting software all cash transactions.
- Maintain and control the Petty Cash and perform the monthly reconciliation to ensure all supporting document being approved and reimbursed correctly.
- Perform the reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posts data and balances accounts.
- Withdraws cash from bank accounts and keeps custody of cash fund.
- Compiles collection, disbursement, and bank-reconciliation reports.
- Check all suppliers’ invoices and related supporting document and make payments. Check all company’s expenses and follow up advance from employees to be cleared and reimbursed.
- In charge on banking activities, follow up related document for recording.
- Check daily cash reconciliation of the stores and prepare monthly bank/credit card money reconciliation for both money transfer from Credit card to bank account and credit card fees as agreed.
Account Receivable sub-ledger
- Collect and check all VAT invoice and documents relating to sales from store.
- Reconciling tax invoices with Sales, Bank commission, etc…
- Daily record credit card transactions.
Account Payable sub-ledger
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Account Payable /Accounting Admin.
- Receive all billings and documents from vendors
- Perform weekly payments based on due dates of supplier invoices
- Reconcile the A/P sub ledger to the General Ledger on a regular basis (at least once a month)
- File supplier’s invoices daily
- Ensure paperwork is entered in a timely manner
- Ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner to facilitate bank reconciliation
- Key in payment voucher, record A/P according to payment term.
- Be in charge of monthly payroll for all staffs.
- Act as an internal auditor
- Be responsible for liaising with Tax and external auditors
- Work with relating government offices
- Maintain excellent records related to bookkeeping, expenses, funds, partnership ventures, that are at all times accurate, substantiated, up to date, sufficiently detailed and prepared for random spot checks by internal audit functions.
- Other accounting tasks as assigned.
**** Working time: 7:30 --> 16:30, Sat 2 days off/month.
**** Work location: VSIP II, Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong.
**** Company bus provided from HCMC to VSIPII.
- BA degree, major in financial - accounting.
- At least 3 years work of experience in a foreign company.
- Exellent communication, organzation.
- Able to work under presure and meet tight schedule.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.