- Responsible for Administration/General Affair function. In charge of cleaning, gardening service and providing work equipment for employees: mobile, locker, computer, photo taking permit...
- Daily manage 3S in main office, lobby, pantries, meeting rooms...
- Manage vendors' employees to follow the tasks and and complete the work plan
- Control the notice board to ensure all employees updated with useful information
- Together with team to support company events
- Support teammates and sections to complete the common tasks of GA section and company
- Other works assigned by GA Manager.
- Graduation from university in the majority of English, accounting, economic or society majorities
- Ability of English communication
- At least 1-2 years working in industrial companies (Priority: Japanese manufacturing company)
- Strong working attitude to follow the tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is Japanese manufacturing.