- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Supervise front office operations during assigned shift including:
+ Compile occupancy statistics
+ Supervise the use of the public address system
+ Supervise group bookings
+ Assisting with serious complaints with immediate report to the manager on duty
- Supervise cashiering activities during shift including:
+ Cash handling and banking procedure
+ Dealing with irregular payments
+ Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
+ Instructing staff in cash security procedures
+ Prepare reports
+ Carry out debtor control
+ Supervise the cashiering system
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Works with Superior and Finance in the preparation and management of the Department's budget.
- Perform any other task assigned based on Mercure Bana Hills French Village needs or requirements.
- Competitive salary offered.
- Professional working environment.
- Opportunity to access variety of training programs conducted by the Hotel & Group.
- 2 years experience in related position.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Strong leadership skills to manage teams.
- Good English
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Mercure Hoi An a four star deluxe hotel managed by Accor Group which is under full renovation and planning to open in March 2019. Hotel provides exceptional facilities and services with efficiency, comfort, security and value for money. Ideally located between the Beach and Hoi An Ancient Town. It is good opportunities for you to join an International management company for your future carrier. We are looking for dynamic candidate work together.