Shilla Monogram Hotel
- Welcome customers
- Register the customer in the system, confirm the reservation, and obtain payment information
- Promote and join the loyalty program, immediately recognize when members visit and provide relevant benefits
- Confirm payment information and check payment correctly at check in / out
- Receive a deposit for the accommodation fee, pay cash upon request of traveler's checks and exchanges, issue a receipt, register the system, and prepare a report
- Take necessary action in response to customer requests and complaints
- Understanding of the hotel operation process (especially front desk)
- Business standard (MS-Office and Opera)
- 2-year college degree or above, bachelor degree preferred(Hotel management related major preferred)
- Front desk service experiences preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Hotel Shilla, the Hospitality brand of South Korean conglomerate Samsung maintains elegance and a tradition of winning guests’ hearts with the aim of becoming “Premium Lifestyle Leading Company”. By bringing your qualification and passion to work at our properties, you will help us achieve our vision: offering customers the life-style of their dream based on trust.
Under its new brand Shilla Monogram, the hotel in Danang will be a lifestyle beachfront resort comprising 308 guestrooms, several restaurants and bars, recreation, wellness and meeting facilities. Centering on the openness of the resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces there is a sense of design continuity between each open space and an atmosphere that harmonizes with the surrounding nature. Located at one of world’s beautiful beaches, one side faces the ocean, Shilla Monogram Resort allows guests to enjoy their stay overlooking a stunning view that creates a relaxing, contemplative atmosphere. The hotel’s 308 guestrooms take into account the needs and perspectives of resort guests and are devised to be a tailored space.