Viet Thai International Company
* Franchise Network Development
- Develop and implement a franchise acquisition strategy for the business.
- Receive information and call franchise candidates for consult/ advice daily.
- Identify and source prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. Follows the sales process and bring prospects to close.
- Give advice, guidance and educate franchise candidates to help them understand the Highlands Coffee Franchise system and process.
- Survey and research including market trends and competitors analysis.
- Work collaboratively with other departments for the implementation and setup of franchised stores.
- Prepare all contracts; follow contracts liquidation and final payment for franchised projects.
* Franchise Management
- Liaise between franchises and the company in all activities.
- Support franchised stores for daily operation: Purchase order/ Logistic, MKT campaign co-ordination, Forecasting, Maintenance of store premises and equipment.
- Follow up Franchisee compliance regarding to Payment/Collection/Debit note, BFSCE, People, and Promotion.
- Monitor the performance of franchised stores and provide timely support to ensure the commitment to Highlands standardized franchise system.
- Coordinate and work with other departments to solve the problems arise timely and ensure effectiveness of store’s operation.
- Manage relationship with existing franchisees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager or Director.
* Working hours
- From 8:00am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
* Education/ Training Qualifications (i.e: university degree, college, etc)
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Economic faculty, hospitality management or equivalent.
- Franchise management certificate preferred
- At least 1 year at equivalent position
* Knowledge of
- Understanding of store operations and franchising
* Skills (Ability to)
- Be fluent in 04 English skills (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading);
- Good Management skill;
- Problem solving;
- Communication skill – both written and verbal;
- Project management skill;
- Effective relationship builder;
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: