- Receiving inspection order, inspection data from the branch Coordinator /Manager/ Supervisor and performing preliminary preparation.
- Countersigning the inspection order to confirm the receipt and understanding of instruction.
- Issuing of Field Inspection Report on the completion of an inspection. This report has to be countersigned by the client or his representative present at the site (if any).
- Comply with security & safety procedure and code of integrity.
- Performing an inspection in a professional manner.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Sending all relevant documents, samples, cameras, photographs, expenses, etc., soon after completion of the inspection to the Branch operation manager /Manager/ Administrator.
- Inform, update to the Branch operation manager/ Supervisor in discrepancy inspection.
- In charge of checking, taking responsibility for the data, calculations by the apprentice inspectors and casual inspectors.
- Supervise the activities of the group to which assigned.
- Be authorized to sign on the inspection reports and certificates.
* Workplace: Dương Kinh - Hải Phòng
- Graduate in University, College, major in Food Technology
- At least 1 year experience as QC/QA in seafood/food manufacturer
- English: Level C
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas