- Perform Agriculture/ Food inspection, Food QA or Food hygiene areas.
- Supervise and support in management
- Monitor the AFL Inspection Pool activties.
- Record facilities/or materials used/remained to be sent to administrator weekly.
- Train for new AFL Inspector.
- Receiving, reviewing the reports, pictures, sample, timesheet, field expenses submitted by staff and send to related personal.
- Complete of any task that may be required from Section Managers( if any).
- In the absence of Supervisor, Concerned Section Manager will cover his responsbilities.
- Guide, instruct and supervise all subordinates to comply with all SOPs and stipulation of the company.
- Have experiences in Agriculture or Food Inspection / Food Audit / Food Production / Food QA
- Minimum 05 years work experiences.
- Careful, accountable, responsible, punctual, …
- Age under 35.
- University graduation in Agriculture / Food Industry / Food Technology
- Fluent in English
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office (Words, Excel, Email)
- Willing travel and work overtime
- Please send your CV to Careerlink
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas