SGS Vietnam Ltd.
- Schedule and perform audits and training to assigned clients (both internal and external) in accordance with the company procedures and customer requirements
- Training of new employees
- Ensuring that client and affiliate complaints are investigated and addressed
- Generate timely and accurate audit reports
- Maintain level of professional conduct as qualifications and industry knowledge.
- Generate timely and accurate audit reports and other communications as appropriate to the Section Manager
- University graduate preferable in Aquacuture processing technology.
- 5 years experiences in seafood & 5 years working as auditor.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/ HACCP/ BRC certification is preferable.
- Very good communication & presentation in English & Vietnamese, computer literacy.
- Please send your application by online or email (in website careerlink)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas