InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures in relation to:
- Bedroom service
- Bathroom service
- Valet service
- Cleaning service
- Linen maintenance
- Recommended changes to these standards and training needs on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over
- Distribution and collection of keys
- Management of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Solve employee grievances
- Perform Room allocations
- Perform Room inspections
- Prioritise arrival rooms
- Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements
- Ensure guest valet is processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate special projects (eg site rooms, vermin control, window and carpet cleaning, room inventories)
- Manage all special requests made by guests
- Ensure consistency within the department
- Management of lost property for the hotel
- Ensure you have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities
- Manage storage areas
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Complete stock takes as required
- Maintain stock levels
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
* Required Skills:
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to speak, read and write English • Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Organizational and training abilities
- High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 2 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is located in the Sơn Trà Peninsula of Da Nang, which is also known as Monkey Mountain. It is about a 30-minute drive from Danang International Airport and also the downtown of Danang. This resort occupied 39 hectare of the peninsula which also included the 700-meter of private beach. The Traditional Vietnamese Town of Hoi An is approximately 45 minutes away from the resort.
201 rooms, suites and resort villas were designed by Bill Bensley and inspired by the culture of traditional Vietnamese with luxury and contemporary elements.
HARNN Heritage is an Asian heritage spa with treatment rooms specially designed by HARNN.
Citron: Serves traditional Vietnamese cuisine with a private dining booth floated 100 meters above the sea level
La Maison 1888: The antique mansion serves a very fine French cuisine designed by three-star Michelin chef Pierre Gagnaire as the first celebrity chef restaurant in Vietnam.
Buffalo Bar: Located within La Maison 1888
Barefoot Café: A beach front restaurant with the freshest local seafood
Long Bar: A beach front lounge