- Monitoring & Maintenance Fire Alarm system, Firefighting system.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and execution of project, engineering change projects which includes managing the resources, executing based on timeline, available resources and quality checking of part and assembly drawings considering the manufacturing requirements.
- Ensure production equipment to work constantly and stably.
- Controlling fixed asset, tool, Jig, spare parts and environment equipment.
- Improve capacity, equipment productivity, cost down/ energy and water savings
- Working hour: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:15 / Holiday: Sat & Sun.
- Working place: Thang Long IZ, Dong Anh, Hanoi, having commuting bus from Hanoi.
- Graduated from universities with majors in firefighting, mechanical, electronic
- Have at least 3 year working experiences as relevant positions in foreign company.
- Have good understanding of fire alarm system, firefighting system.
- English or Japanese skills in intermediate level.
- Team player with high integrity, analytically are technically, competent with keen sense for business.
- Proven dexterity in leading & directing personnel towards accomplishing common organizational goal and objective.
- Possesses excellent coordination, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Please send your application by email.
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.