Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Receiving the deliveries schedule from Merchandise dept. to do the shipment plan for Buyer
- Inform the shortage quantity from Sewing to Operation Manager & Plant Manager for shipment
- To coordinate with relevant merchandisers to get buyer approval in order to ship extra (or short) and also to receive extra packing accessories on time.
- Updating the status & send mail to Planning/ Cutting/ Production/ Merchandise departments
- Arrange the packing list for packing worker as per Buyer requirements & make the Buyer packing list for final inspection ( ST/ LST Styles)
- Following up the shipment date to arrange to ship on time.
- Confirm the final quantity to Commercial
- Following up the short shipment to replenish the order quantity
- Maintain stock quantity to inform Merchandise plan to deduct for next Buy then arrange take stock to change the PO label
- Prepare the carton for over shipment
- MS-Office skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time management Skills
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.