* Budgeting & Forecasting:
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures for departments and the entire company;
- Prepare the appropriate templates for the budget by all concerned departments;
- Ensure no calculation errors by reviewing the budget model continuously, and update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment;
- Comply approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process;
- Act as an advisor to department managers and well coordinate with in formulating their budget submissions;
- Receive the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness;
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation and also provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations;
- Suggest suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department(s);
- Submit budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in according with the approved policy;
- Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested;
- Monitor the budget through the year;
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget;
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and inform management of potential problem areas;
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period;
- Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year;
- Render financial advice to the management officials, to undertake proper financial planning and decision making
- Assist in projecting financial needs, take into considerations of various projects, and help higher levels in management of financial resources
- Make the necessary update of the plan according to any material changes in the business or regulations which may affect forecast.
* Business operation:
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes. Evaluate product profitability of Retail products
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Be responsible for quality assurance of management meetings and relevant reports;
- Ensure regular submission of activities reports to management and related departments including result, analysis, and advice/alarm on potential issues and recommend remedial actions;
- Ensure business and operation of entire company & each department well understood;
- Ensure all departments’ operation kept on and same tract committed for company vision by overseeing and making alarm as well as suggesting appropriate countermeasures timely;
- Ensure all requests for support from all departments received and resolved with best effort;
- Coordinate with Accounting & Financing department for a healthy financial status;
- Propose changes needed to eliminate elements that impede the increase of profitability, productivity, employee retention, customer metrics, etc. which may affect to company goal;
- Engage and take responsibility in process of changes which have certain affect to company operation & business.
- Research and analyze the external environment (Politics, Economy, Social, Technology, Innovation, Demographics, Geo-environment, Energy, etc.)
- Ensure all activities are compliant with standard reporting requirements and audits;
- Promote a zero-tolerance for violations of compliance policy & standard procedure;
- Be flexible with the working patterns as when required;
- Undertake any training provided by the company;
- Support any business change for the profit of the company;
- Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major of Financing , Accounting, Economics or Biz management.
- 3 years of Business management(especially Financial Planning) experience in same role
- Experience & good back ground, ERP experience
- Experience of meeting holder (to set up meeting agenda, gethering member, gethering data and follow up...)
* We value:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all internal & external relevant persons to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and consolidate multiple operating budgets;
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports;
- Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures;
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections to develop feasibility studies;
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Ability to analyze budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget;
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures;
- Ability to make evaluative judgments;
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments;
- Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
- Ability to review and advise on the structure and potential impact of financial legislative initiatives;
- Proven analytical & conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application;
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online or direct to:
Công ty TNHH ACE Antenna, một thành viên của Tập đoàn ACE TECHNOLOGY – trụ sở tại Incheon, Hàn Quốc, được thành lập từ tháng 5.2016, là một trong những công ty sản xuất, lắp ráp hàng đầu thế giới linh kiện, sản phẩm viễn thông không dây hiện đại và các thiết bị như Ăng ten Trạm thu phát sóng di động, Bộ lọc sóng Vô tuyến (RF), ...
Vì vậy, chúng tôi luôn đón chào những thành viên có đam mê, giàu thiện chí góp sức mình vào sự phát triển bền vững của chúng tôi.
Ngoài ra, chúng tôi sẽ dành rất nhiều các cơ hội đào tạo và đào tạo trong nước và nước ngoài cho sự phát triển của từng thành viên.
Khi bạn quan tâm và mong muốn thể hiện năng lực của chính bản thân mình, xin vui lòng tham gia với chúng tôi. Chúng tôi đang đón chào những hồ sơ của các bạn cho tất cả các lĩnh vực: sản xuất, kỹ thuật, kinh doanh, công nghệ thông tin...