Phòng 302, NK Building, 270-272 Cộng Hòa, P.13
, Quận Tân Bình
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mô tả chi tiết công việc
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual internal management accounts and other financial reports as requested by HO Company from time to time.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion and filing of statutory financial reports and returns as required by the prevailing laws of Vietnam;
- Accurately manage the accounting records and processes of the company, namely the general ledger, accounts payable, inventory, accounts receivable, and other functions modules;
- Ensure that company rules have been followed with respect to authorisation and procedure as relate to company and group policy;
- Supervise, and where appropriate, carry out the credit control and cash management activities, including promptly and accurately completed reconciliations on an appropriately frequent basis;
- Manage the day-to-day inter-relationships with the Company’s banks, government and other providers of finance, ensuring that reporting staff follow appropriate procedures with respect to submission of correctly completed forms and other instructions as required by those organisations;
- Directly liaise with the Company’s external auditors.
- Ensure that internal audit procedures/projects has been applied and set up as requested by BOD.
- Ensure that all tax returns are accurately complete and filed on time.
- Annual budget preparation and 5 years rolling forecast.
- Manage all subordinate finance and accounting staff on a day-to-day basis, including performance-monitoring and periodic review/appraisal. In this regard, he/she will also be involving for setting staff and departmental goals as well as contribute to staff development as agreed with BOD.
- Other duties appropriate to the role as arise by BOD.
* Work located: Vinh Loc IP, Binh Chanh, HCM.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
- Degree qualified in Finance or Accounting (Master degree or higher preferred).
- At least 5 years experience in senior-level of Finance & Accounts, preferable in a foreign manufacturing firms.
- Experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control.
- Exposure to investment, banking and contracting handling.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Good Computer proficiency;Analytical with a strong numeracy skills.
- Flexible, Proactive and Result oriente.
- Ability to plan and organize work-load according to business requirements.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
- Team player and able to adapt to different culture.
Mã việc làm:
Ngành nghề việc làm:
Quản lý / Trưởng phòng
Nơi làm việc:
Trình độ học vấn:
Mức kinh nghiệm:
5-10 năm kinh nghiệm
Loại công việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Thông tin liên hệ
** Nhận hồ sơ ứng viên bằng ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Anh
- Ngày gởi:
- Ngày hết hạn:
Kế Toán Trưởng
Trưởng Phòng Kế Toán