Khối CCPL - Ngân Hàng Shinhan Bank VietNam
- Cross-check assigned leads to team members and hand over morning daily. Ensure that all applications that are assigned every morning are in good condition and in the correct quantity at the time of handover.
- Support Field sales team leader to review weekly FSO report with team to help FSO’s awareness the actual performance via monthly target, to ensure they can improve, perform better to earn incentives
- Review Daily FSO report and provide for telesales managers
- Ensure team members to follow O/S, KYC customers processes
- Upskill for team members, especially related to customer service handling
- Ensure team members to join AML/Fraud refreshment training
- Support Field sales team leader to validate team member’s incentives monthly to ensure result are updated correctly
- Review PIP and coaching field sales team leaders
- Support Field Sales Team Leader to monitor team members through daily lead handing and monthly PIP review
- Motivate team members to achieve target and upgrade level by timeline
- Field Sales Quality and Improvement by checking FSO’s call records
- Spend time to go field to cross checking and ensure FSO follow collecting documents process
- College/Universities graduation is a must
- At least 01 year direct sales experience and field sales experience is prioritized
- Solid understanding and good communication skill with team member, related department
- Working under pressure abilities
- Strong management skill, motivation and coaching team members to develop team members
- Computer and reporting skill
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Shinhan Bank is the flagship company of Shinhan Financial Group. As one of the top banks in Korea, Shinhan Bank compromises to provide services that meet customers’ expectation and create a unique banking experience for customers.
To offer a comprehensive range of financial services effectively, we segment our customers into 7 groups (Retail, PB, WM, SMEs, (Large) Corporate, IB segments) and pursue specialized business models. To satisfy customers’ financial needs with the top-class financial expertise, we have built a worldwide operation network.
Since the first representative office in Ho Chi Minh City opened in 1993, we have been continuously expanding our network to provide the best services to our customers. Until now, we have expanded to 18 branches/transaction offices nationwide. Together with this expansion, the number of Shinhan Bank customers in Vietnam has been increasing constantly.