Công Ty TNHH Taisun Việt Nam
- Participation in the development and execution of the sites continuous improvement vision and strategy.
- Actively facilitating the delivery of a bottom up team development improvement process.
- Delivery of the medium to long term strategy to enable the factory to control its cost base with variable plant utilization.
- Overall Owership and accountability for ensuring the manufacturing area is safe, efficient and A quatily focused operation which satisfies all stakeholder expectations and requirements.
* This Includes:
- Responsible for coaching, developing and leading direct reports to deliver continuously improving operating performanace.
- Manufacturing Prime, Overhead and Operational Engineering budget holder.
- Responsible for devising cost efficiency recommendations and savings.
- Responsible for ensuring that best practice is shared between sites, and implemented on site.
- Facilitate the creation of a dynamic performance orientated culture with aligned and motivated people, ensuring that recognition and financial rewards are clearly linked to measurable performance at all levels.
- Creates a performance climate where people at all levels expect tobe held accountable for devivery of their commitments.
- Facilitate the development of yearly manufacturing plan for the area aligned with both site and vision and objectives.
- Responsible for the motivation of direct reports, foe leading, coaching and performance management, to ensure skill and competency levels are maintained.
* Achieving Results:
- Ensure that all manufacturing KPIs are well defined, understood by all and achieved.
- Devier the consistent use of process, systems and procedures to ensure production plans are optimised and illuminate non value added activities through compliance with core systems and processes within manufacturing.
- To set high standards and lead by example to facilitate continuous improvement in cost base and KPIs utilizing lean manufacturing techniques.
- Sponsor the promotion and sharing of Best Practice both internally and externally.
* Working Place: Lot A1-6, N5 street, Cu Chi North West Industrial Park, HCMC.
- Flexible worktime (TSN office);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.
* Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- University graduated in related field.
- Previous experience in manufacturing management ideally within an FMCG organization.
- Managing people in challenging environment.
- Experience of working in a unionized environment.
- Budget management Experience.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team.
- Experience of performance management of a large team.
- Specific experience of managing continuous improvement processes.
- Project Management skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
With our commitment “Growing Together”, we always stay by your side to care for every stage of your life, from baby to elderly adult. Placing users at the center of everything we pursue, all our effort is to aim at letting consumers feel the most comfortable and gentle care, worry-free to enjoy every active aspect of life. Everyday, millions of people around the world use our products for their babies’ growth-up, for their personal hygiene, and for caring their elderly relatives.
Being one of leading manufacturers in Asia in personal hygiene care products, we specialize in producing disposable baby diapers, adult incontinent products, feminine sanitary napkins and wet tissues.
Apart from the main manufacturing site located in Vietnam, with the development of business operations and rising consuming needs, the second factory now is under construction in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and expected to officially open in 2017.
Our wishes are not only to assist customers through our business operations, but also to enhance our corporate value by promoting proper corporate management to all our shareholders, business partners, associates and the society.
* 700 employees working at Taisun Vietnam (main manufacturing & sales operation)
* More than 15 years in business.
* Export to more than 20 countries worldwide.
* 8 product categories, proportion of 70% OBM and 30% OEM.