- Support to Japanese and Korean Management.
- Oversee daily activities of factory operations.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and monitor all department-in- charge to meet requirements.
- Prepares equipment for periodic inspections where required under statutory requirements.
- Any other duties assigned by Factory Manager.
*** Working hours: Mon - Sat (8:00 ~ 17:00).
*** Working place: Phuoc Dong Industrial Zone, Go Dau District, Tay Ninh Province.
- Graduated from College or University, male / female, under 35 years old.
- Having Factory Management experience more than 5 years. (prefer: having experience in apparel or bag).
- Can communicate in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company.