Coca-Cola Viet Nam
- Provide in house secretarial in managing and administering day to day operation of secretary practice
- Maintain general filing systems, data, information, contact records, document
- Prepare files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation as requested.
- Prepare and organize paperwork and mail.
- Arrange appointments and meetings, master the working calendar of CEO
- Do the secretarial jobs for CEO before/during/after the meeting.
- Assist in travel arrangement, includes but not limit to air ticket, accommodation, agenda, payment report, scheduling...
- Maintain top-confidentiality at all times
- Other secretarial tasks as assigned
- In charge of other office administration works;
- 18 annual leaves/ year
- Health care
- 13th month salary, Performance Bonus
- Training opportunities
- Shuttle bus arraged by company from 8 pick up points of the city
- Lunch is served in Canteen
- 3 -4 years of working experienced as assistant or similar position
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in an international company is advantage.
- Must be very good at English (all 4 skills) and office software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Good attention to details
- Positive working attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. started its operation in 1994. It has plants in Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the company's head office. Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. is a 100% foreign-invested company. It is a subsidiary of the Bottling Investments Group (BIG) which is 100% owned and operated within The Coca Cola Company. BIG was established in 2004 with the purpose of building sustainable bottling businesses around the world. Today, BIG operates on four continents with one of the largest and most geographically diverse footprints, operating bottlers in countries around the world including Germany, China, Brazil and India. Besides the world's most famous brand, Coca Cola, Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam also produces Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid Splash (juice), Samurai (energy drink), Dasani (purified water), Nutri boost (fruit milk) and Schweppes (soda water, tonic). Company Size: 500-999