* Your beginning adventure will start with:
- Translating text from English into Japanese.
- Showing adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- Game-testing makes up a significant portion of the workload
* What we are looking from you:
- BA in literature, translation or equivalent
- Prior experience in translation
- Bilingual (Japanese-English spoken/written)
- Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar
- Able to do precise, accurate work under pressure, and prioritize work load in order to meet varying deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must like testing video games on a daily basis.
- Please send your application by online (IN CAREERLINK) or direct to
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/