Baosteel Singapore Pte., Ltd – HCM Representative Office
* Job Description
- Prepare and process sales contract, import-export documents.
- Provide good customer service.
- Assist other tasks from different department if required.
- More detail will be discussed in the interview.
* Job Requirement
- University graduate
- Experience: no requirement. Candidates have experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge in forwarding/ logistics, import-export documentation is preferable.
- Fluent in Chinese (both oral and written), Candidates who can not speak Chinese well will be rejected.
- Ability to read and write English (reading & writing)
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Ms-Office Package.
- Well-organized, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under high pressure, follow the instructions and meet deadlines well
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Unit 907 – 908, Saigon Riverside Office, 2A – 4A Ton Duc Thang, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
Baosteel Singapore Pte Ltd was established in Singapore on February 25, 1997. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Baoshan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd, one of the world’s leading iron and steel manufactures, the company is focusing on the trade of all kinds of steel and steel-related products. We mainly supply high-tech and high value-added steel products, including carbon steel, stainless steel and special steel, in the series of cold rolled sheets or coils, hot rolled plates or coils, long products and tubular products. They are widely used in industries as automobile, household appliances, oil exploration, oil and gas transmission, shipbuilding, boiler and pressure vessel, electrical equipments, food and beverage packaging, construction, etc. Our main markets cover Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Brunei etc in South East Asia as well as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh etc in South Asia.