* Primary Function/Responsibility
- The Director of Contracting plays a crucial role in leading the Contracting departments of all Easia destinations to ensure the efficient of Contracting strategies & activities to boost the company‘s development.
* General Tasks
-Mission 01: Global Contracting Strategy & Plan
- Prepare and present the Global Contracting Strategy & Plan to the BOM. Implement, update and follow up, adjust the contracting strategy & plan
- Orientation and advise/make guideline for the contracting department of each destination in order to achieve the objectives
- Evaluate the efficiency of the Global contracting actions and budgets (all destinations & all markets) and adjust (if necessary)
- Influence the BOM, Country managers for the Global Strategy of the Company.
- Mission 02: Contracting Team Management.
- Recruit, organize and manage, lead, coach, guide the Contracting manager in all the destinations
- Lead the individual and team 360° assessment meetings with Contracting manager in all the destinations
- Mission 03: Contracting report, plan & tools:
- Advise and review Contracting managers to create contracting plan & tools to achieve the objective of Contracting strategy. Approve the plan of contracting managers
- ERP: Work closely with Contracting & Project team to create the Contracting format on ERP (report, analysis…)
- Monitor and evaluate the monthly/quarterly/yearly Contracting Report of Contracting managers of all destinations
- Mission 04: With Sales/Production/Operation/Accounting Department & SDM:
- Work closely with Sales/Production/Operation/Accounting Department to create the effective and timely Strategy and Plan and support these team to achieve the targets and objective
- Work closely with SDMs to catch up with tourism market trends in general and markets of Easia in particular to create effective and timely strategies and plans
- Co-operate with Product Managers, Operation Managers, Sales managers to have the most effective inspection plan
- Mission 05: Reporting.
- Organize all the reporting of the actions to the BOM.
- Excellent English spoken and written
- German/French/Italian/Spanish language skills is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the tourism industry (within ASIA is a plus)
- Good at management skills.
- Good at Strategic thinking skills.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking abilities;
- High expertise in Contracting & Negotiation, Communication, Leadership skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and positive influence on teams
- Flexible and willing to travel in Asia and Europe
- Strong knowledge of data processing (Microsoft Office/Mac)
- Open-minded to the multi-cultural aspect (multi-cultural company)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 330 employees across 22 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com