- Develop and implement successful design strategies, outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them for the project.
- Manage a team of several designers, evaluating individual design deliverables and overall team performance. They also deliver critical feedback where needed and encourage team members throughout the duration of a project.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that success. work mostly with product development and marketing teams.
- Present them to upper management when needs.
- Track and evaluate feedback when a design has been finalized and implemented.
- Have bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Expert design tools
- Have at least seven years of design experience and three years of design management experience.
- Successful design managers should also possess the following skills : Artistic innovation | Negotiation skills | Leadership | Deadline management
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
Established in 2014, with an aim to provide our customers with best products, Lavifood applies the most modern technology and a strict processing line from purchasing, to packing and exporting.
Lavifood quality management system achieves prestigious international certificates ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, BRC, KOSHER and HALAL.
Lavifood commits to providing customers with the highest quality products, delivering exceptional customer services and value. Lavifood business strategy is to establish a long-term and reliable business relationship with our partners and customers to achieve mutual benefits.
With the vision to be the leading company in Agriculture – Vegetables – Fruits in Vietnam, the 2nd factory has been built-up in Tay Ninh (Tanifood), the prosperous land with many kinds of vegetables. This 15-hectare factory with its total investment capital around 1,780 billion VND, has an estimation capacity of 150,000 tons raw material/ year and only 90 km away from Hochiminh City, the biggest emerging market equipped with convenient transportation infrastructure system.
Tanifood factory will be the 1st factory that meets LEED Silver standard in Vietnam.
Thông điệp từ Lavifood
Vision: To achieve a certain position in the vegetable and fruit processing industry in the next 10 years
Top 1 Vietnam
Top 5 of South East Asia
Top 10 of Asia
Top 20 Worldwide
Supply the premium quality with the best price
Balance in benefits between Farmer, Supplier & Company
Corporate Social Responsibilities
Maximize benefit for shareholders