1. Business Development:
- Target new business partners
- To plan proactively and take action on new business opportunity
- To bring company products to new clients and businesses, taking key role in maintain relationship and taking care of client for the purpose of business development
- To bring actively new ideas to business development and to engage in decision making to get final result
- To plan and carry out marketing activities and sales supporting activities for Bancassurance products
2. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
- To execute risk survey at client’s site as basic for offering quotation
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
4. Business Administration:
- To manage and control date to date operation of the team
- To instruct, coach & supervise subordinate, nominees in daily work to ensure team result
- To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any records which may be required by company and to keep up to date records of sales and performance
- Report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
+ To cooperate with Claims Division:
- to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
- to follow up any pending claim cases;
- to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
+ To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
- to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
- to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
- to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
+ To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on company’s business activities;
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company
- To provide training to bank staffs and to the Bancassurance team.
- University graduation, major in marketing and sales
- English fluency
- Strong marketing sense.
- Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink's client: Japanese Insurance Company.