DHL Supply Chain (Vietnam) Ltd.
* Key activities:
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Maintain good working relationships, Co-ordination, discussion and communication
- Deal efficiently with any queries that are raised by either the client, the customers, or transport contractor.
* Operations Manager
- Assist to meet performance targets.
- Manage all accounts in BTS sites and ensure operations in BTS meet customer’s contract/ KPI as well as safety & quality requirements of DHL.
- Manage P/L of all operations in BTS sites as well as each account.
- To direct Supervisors in their various duties and ensure that the work is completed within the required timescales and the quality standard determined by the internal and external customer, in accordance with DHL Methodology.
- Together with site manager/supervisors participate in problem solving and trouble shoot process improvement process
* Vender (warehouse provider, suppliers)
- Ensure all service provided meet DHL’s requirement
* Area Operations staff at all levels
- Daily working process review, discussion
- People management
* Supervision of Operations
- Agree standards with the Sector Head and immediate manager in the areas of quality and productivity and advise your Supervisor of the required standards. Ensure that remedial action is taken to combat any weaknesses indicated by the Supervisor.
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports.
- Review and innovate the process to have to better operation
* Safely and Quality Assurance
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Ensure that the Supervisor and team maintains safe procedures of work that all equipment is in good working order. Promptly report defects to maintenance and hygiene is kept to a high standard.
- Participate in DESC quality policy and initiatives e.g. ISO accreditation.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department.
- Monitor individual performance & KPI’s.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained between Supervisor and all Staffs involved in the Warehouse. To develop and maintain good and effective team communication at all levels.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
* Skills / Qualifications:
- 4-5 years operations experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry
- University and above.
- First Aid certified
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certification (Preferred)
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Leadership skills
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) skills
* * Competencies
* Competency segment ‘Business’
- Customer Orientation: Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
* Competency segment ‘Leadership’
- Developing People: Facilitates the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Creates an environment that fosters learning, growth and development to improve DHL's capability to achieve the strategic vision.
- Building and Leading Teams: Knows the talent* needs of the team. Attracts and develops the people who can meet those needs. Encourages effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspires team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
* Competency segment ‘Personal’
- Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
DHL Supply Chain – a business unit of DHL Global, is the global market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
If you are experienced and willing to take challenges in a fast-paced working environment, let be a pioneer. We offer you not a job, but a bright future career. Join us now.