Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Việt Nam
- Receive, check the booking information . Update procedures , contact with customers to ensure the booking process information in accordance with procedures prescribed by each customer
- Quotations for each customer request and payment tracking system
- Convey accurate , timely , and complete customer requirements for stakeholders
- Answers to questions , complaints , complaining customer / supplier / factory .
- Responsible for contacts and prepare the required documents and pre / post tests
- Closely associate with the relevant departments to resolve and implement customer requirements efficiently and most timely questions
- Exposure , meet and discuss with customers , factories when directed by upper management
- Participate in training programs and training to improve in terms of knowledge and expertise .
- Perform other duties assigned by management
* Working location: Tan Binh Dist/ Cat Lai Industrial zone, Dist 02
- Female, from 23-30 year old.
- English is a must. Chinese communication
- Good communication, Ms. Office, problem sloving skills
- Customer oriented, willing to study & hard working
- Willing to travel
- Please send your application via online or direct to:
A division of Bureau Veritas international group, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (BVCPS) is a world leader in consumer product testing, inspection, and auditing services provider. Locations in 40 countries with over 6,500 employees, BVCPS help to enhance and protect the value of greatest business assets: Brand, People & Customers. To cope with our continuous expansion, you are cordially invited to join as one of our professional associates in Vietnam.