Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam
* JOB PURPOSE:
- Ensuring the optimal balance of service and cost for specific Customers and especially the compliance of Customers to Logistics Trade Terms.
- Driving the interface with Customer Supply Chain teams, managing customer relation, leading joint initiatives and developing partnerships for specific Customers (e.g. VMI, OSA, etc…)
- Ensuring internal alignment with Sales, Finance and Supply Chain teams for specific Customers
- Guaranteeing an efficient management and an operational excellence from order to cash.
+ Focus on safety: CS Key Account Manager is highly aware of the importance of Safety in and out of office and acts as ambassador of HEINEKEN Safety First Culture with our Customers.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE STRATEGY:
+ Contributes to overall Customer Service Strategy. Devises and executes the long-term logistics operational strategy for their customers in line with CS & Logistics and Sales Strategy - with a particular focus on delivering optimal balance of service levels and cost as % of revenue and customer satisfaction.
+ Manages and promotes communication and cross-functional collaboration with Sales and Finance
+ Executes external communication with customers, ensuring trustful customer relations and Customer Satisfaction
+ Uses TPM methodology and Customer Value Pillar as tool-kits for continuous improvement as well as External Benchmark
- ORDER MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
+ Supports the execution of order processing flow from acquisition to billing/cash for their customers
- Collaborates with Order Specialist on specific customer issues/queries/complaints. Acts as escalation if needed.
+ Actively uses and contributes to the one-source of E2E customer information together with Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and CS&L.
- CUSTOMER PROFITABILITY & NEGOTIATION WITH CUSTOMERS:
+ Actively drives insights on Customer Profitability by:
+ Monitoring Cost-2-Serve (C2) per Customer
+ Collaborating with Finance to integrate C2S in Customer P&L.
+ Continuously improving C2S by coordinating business cases creation with customers
+ Owns and manages the Logistics Trade Terms (LTT) agreements with Customers, while ensuring:
+ Development of LTT agreements
+ LTT agreements are measured, tracked, reviewed, and enforced
+ Negotiates with customers from the perspective of logistics.
- CUSTOMER COLLABORATION & JOINT VALUE CREATION:
+ Gains top management sponsorship
+ Implements Joint Supply Chain Plan with Customers
+ Facilitates links between the right people in both companies.
+ Forges strong personal relationships with key customers and supply management at all levels.
+ Detects opportunities and implements Supply Chain collaboration initiatives with Customers aiming at joint value creation.
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION REPORTING:
+ Provides clear and accurate information on Customer Service performance via:
+ Managing the reporting of service level agreements, costs and KPIs (internally and externally) (ex: Case Fill Rate, Cost to Serve, OSA…)
+ Joint Scorecard with Customers
+ Ensuring there are clear metrics across all KPIs
+ Ensuring Root Cause Failure Analysis on KPIs
- ORGANIZATION AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT:
+ Actively drives a customer centric culture in the team and ensures cross-functional alignment.
+ Effectively organizes and manages a team of people by:
+ Having right team members and roles in-place
+ Driving an aligned and focused culture through clear performance targets and regular one-on-ones
+ Implementing personal development programme including competencies development
+ Leads and/or contributes to cross-functional projects on a need basis
+ Actively shares with other OpCos and contributes to Global CS capabilities and CS community on a need basis
- Qualifications: University degree
- Experience / skills required:
+ At least 3-5 of years of relevant experience (if higher # of years needed due to complexity, OpCo to define)
+ Management experience (1-2 years)
+ Ability to effectively work cross-functionally
+ Excellent negotiation & customer relationship management skills with evidence of being able to influence key decision makers within customers
+ Strong E2E Supply Chain knowledge
+ Ability to understand and explain the financial and economic effects of Customer Service Management
+ Financial and commercial understanding
+ Logistics management
+ Strong project management skills
+ Problem solving & presentation skills
+ Interpersonal skills
+ Experience of working directly with Customers
+ Vietnamese Language
+ English language is preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: