- Participates in all phases of the re-branding process, starting from concept and ideation to creation and execution by providing strong taste of art, feedback and rationale in the development of the final product.
- Proficiently apply a wide range of visuals including photography, illustration, motion graphics design, web design, animation, infographics, charts, video, exhibit design display, environmental graphics, and icons.
- Develop a full package of brand guideline and identity including logo, colors, font, brochure and other marketing collaterals
- Layout and design marketing collaterals for both online and offline channel including promotions, events, facebook posts, newsletter, etc.
- Create characters that strongly represents the brand identity and creatively apply for motion graphics and video
- University degree
- 2+ year experience in design and a portfolio to back it up
- Strong foundation in art: keep up with new trend of design and color; experience in developing brand packaging and creative company could be an advantage;
- Experience in UX is a plus
- Work and respond well under pressure and in collaborative environment
- Good communication skills to present creative idea.
- Please send your application ( in English & Vietnamese ) by online, email: email@example.com or direct to:
TALEED Academy is an English center with the motto "Taleed - the beginning of success". The name Taleed is formed by the words Talented & Seed which mean "the seed for talents". As its name and motto suggest, Taleed Academy aims to awake the talent in you, support your first step to success during your study at domestic or foreign colleges and universities by providing you a solid English foundation and academic skills.
The two primary educational programs of Taleed Academy are "preparing for the IELTS exam" and "studying in Finland". With a team of passionate, experienced and considerate instructors, Taleed is confident to become a prestigious, professional educational institute, contributing to the capability improvement of the Vietnamese labor force and stimulating the young generation to dream high, reaching out to the world's new sources of knowledge