1. Work as team leader and review tasks of team members including:
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting to a number of client accounts.
- A/P processing and related duties for multiple client accounts.
- Payroll processing for a number of client accounts.
- Year-end adjustment procedures: making tax declaration, making B/S, P/L, C/F, etc.
2. Be responsible for consulting to clients including:
- PIT (especially PIT for foreigners), VAT, CIT, FCT.
- Accounting adjustment and consolidation.
- Convert Financial Statement (FS) from VAS to other Accounting Standard (Japan GAAP, IFRS).
- Update to clients frequently tax and other accounting-related news.
3. Be responsible for managing a team of 4-5 people, including instructing and guiding
subordinates as Team Leader of the accounting division.
4. Be responsible for the management of team projects without any delay or postpone.
5. Report directly and frequently to Japanese managers about the working progress or any issues with clients.
Work location: Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi City.
Time: 8:00- 17:00, Monday - Friday.