Công ty TNHH SAITEX INTERNATIONAL
- Develop appropriate divisional measurement systems that enable the Senior Management Team to track and measure performance.
- Provide quantification of financial impact to support Senior Management Team discussions and decision making.
- Conduct special studies as needed. Identify trends and issues and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain a regular presence in the plants/on the production floor, with a focus on the financial impact of operations.
- Identify cost savings, productivity and other opportunities and propose solutions.
- Understand, teach, and apply all aspects of company financial policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal audits consistent with control responsibilities and in conjunction with internal and external audit plans.
- Support all initial phases of expense tracking, asset set-up, and purchase order approval for new facilities within the division.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Vice President/General Manager, Manufacturing Controller, or Controller of Operations.
- Set up a functional cost accounting system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or related field.
- English communication
- 1~ 2 years experienced in cost controlling.
- Preferable worked from 1~2 years for Big 4 is a plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Giới thiệu về công ty:
CÔNG TY TNHH SAITEX INTERNATIONAL Đồng Nai (Việt Nam)
Công ty có 100% vốn đầu tư nước ngoài, chuyên sản xuất quần áo Jean cao cấp xuất khẩu vào thị trường Mỹ & Châu Âu.