InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Review daily posting which posted by Accounting Staff, including Income Auditor, Cost Control, Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Cashier
- Reconcile and correct all Balance Sheet accounts on monthly basic with back up documents, get reviewed and signed off by Finance Manager/ Director of Finance and Business Support.
- Prepare the Statement of Balance Sheet at the end of month.
- Prepare Accounting Month End Report, Quarterly Financial report package as per Owner request.
- Be responsible for the declaration on Tax on monthly and annually basic as per Government law.
- Posting Accrual Journal for Month End Closing, assist Finance Manager in reviewing Financial Report to ensure Financial Report submitted to Corporate on the 1st date of every month.
- To assist in the implementation a system of control to avoid excessive cost by reducing waste and other losses without sacrificing quality.
- To assist in identifying problems in the F&B operations early so that they can be resolved before they turn into major problems.
- To assist in playing a positive and creative role in working with the F&B Department and to constructively assist in pricing, testing and menu planning, as well as the actual control of the cost.
- To ensure the establishment of records on a daily basis for both foods issued to the kitchen from the storerooms as well as perishable foods delivered directly to the kitchen.
- To prepare any other cost evaluations required by the Director of Finance and Business support or any Department heads. Also to analyze major expense items
- To monitor mini bar issues to pantries against mini bar revenues and determine extent of mini bar losses.
- To establish a system of control over goods leaving the premises by ensuring that authorized Outgoing Records for goods returned to suppliers, equipment sent for repairs, and operating equipment for outside caterings are maintained.
- Highly competitive salary
- Accomodation and transportation offered if not from Danang
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience including management experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is located in the Sơn Trà Peninsula of Da Nang, which is also known as Monkey Mountain. It is about a 30-minute drive from Danang International Airport and also the downtown of Danang. This resort occupied 39 hectare of the peninsula which also included the 700-meter of private beach. The Traditional Vietnamese Town of Hoi An is approximately 45 minutes away from the resort.
201 rooms, suites and resort villas were designed by Bill Bensley and inspired by the culture of traditional Vietnamese with luxury and contemporary elements.
HARNN Heritage is an Asian heritage spa with treatment rooms specially designed by HARNN.
Citron: Serves traditional Vietnamese cuisine with a private dining booth floated 100 meters above the sea level
La Maison 1888: The antique mansion serves a very fine French cuisine designed by three-star Michelin chef Pierre Gagnaire as the first celebrity chef restaurant in Vietnam.
Buffalo Bar: Located within La Maison 1888
Barefoot Café: A beach front restaurant with the freshest local seafood
Long Bar: A beach front lounge