- Plan, organize and lead the team in ensuring that all activities of the cost accounting area are done timely and with good quality.
- Manage day to day operations to ensure month end closing and reporting are done to facilitate the closing of the books by the Financial Accounting team.
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management.
- Management and maintenance of standard costs.
- Prepare monthly plant processing P&L reporting and yearly budget.
- Work with other departments to define policies and procedures necessary for ensuring all cost accounting activities are done correctly and in accordance with compamy requirements.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials (if required).
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and material variances and set up action plans to manage the variance.
- Review slow moving stocks against purchase.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles.
- Support in the valuation of inventory at quarter end.
*** Company bus provided from HCM ( Tan Binh or Dist 6) to Anh Hong IP, Duc Hoa, Long An.
- Minimum 3+ years of plant and cost accounting experience for manufacturing/production environment.
- Chinese speaking in preferable.
- Requires good analytical, organization skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a foreign company.