- Manage company’s facebook page with posts composing for company activities and promoting consistent image about the company image branding: text content, images, video, etc.
- Plan and execute company events with all employees
- Host internal media related activities by coordinating different teams, groups, individuals to organize marketing events, social campaigns and internal events such as:
+ Weekly company meeting (music performance, presentations, game shows)
+ Company trip, team building, year-end celebration events.
+ University Open days
+ IT related conferences
+ Charity & Donation Trips
+ Events that you come up internally
* Key Benefits & Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.
- Good knowledge on social network, Experienced in running a corporate fan page
- Excellent presentation skill using MS PowerPoint and/or Keynote for Mac
- Interested in caring of detail and posing innovation at work
- Passionate in photography and graphic design
- Highly self-motivated, result oriented
- Good communication skill with capacity of getting along with different type of people
- Rich experience in planning and handling corporate events
- High requirement of English speaking & writing skill (IELTS 6.0+).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.