- Responsible for the preparation of food items.
- Simple cooking
- Help to service staff
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and the cleanliness of your surroundings.
- Preparation and delivery of food items
- Food items inventory management
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards
- Practicing food safety and sanitation.
- Timing: After Tet holidays.
- 6days a week (working 9-hours include 1-hour rest time)
- Allowances (Transport, Meal...)
- Uniform (free lend).
- Male and Female
- 20 years old ~ 35 years old
- High school graduation or more
- Experienced working in restaurant as cooking staff
- Experienced cooking sushi(If you have a experience, it’s a good)
- Can Speak English(Daily conversation)
- Long-term work possible
- Good Teamwork skill
- Having great passion in job.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We are KEIO KOSAN group companies in Japan(Tokyo) and Vietnam(Ho Chi Minh City).
In Japan, we are running amusement center(Bowling), real estate company ,restaurants and producing food court.
In the future,we will be running the company as the theme is cultural cross between Japan and Vietnam and making of new culture.
The restaurant is the first work in Vietnam(Ho Chi Minh).
01.Amusement Center (Tokyo)
02.Real estate Company (Tokyo)
03.Restaurant Business (Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh) *Opening soon in Ho Chi Minh
04.Producing food court (Tokyo).