- Business planning and management.
- Management duties for construction team.
- Supporting duties for Japanese boss (Ex. Making business report materials for head office in Japan, etc.).
* Employed as a future executive candidate.
- Graduated university (Major: construction field).
- Having experience of living and studying in Japan.
- Working experience of Japanese construction design company, construction company or developer.
- English skill: Business level (Can speak fluently).
- Japanese skill: More than N2 level.
- Working hour: Mon. to Fri. 9:00–18:00
- Allowance: Commuting allowance, meal allowance, etc.
- Please send your application and your resume by Online, Email or direct to Ms. Qui An
Khách hàng của Careerlink là công ty Nhật, đang hoạt động tại Bình Dương. Chuyên về lĩnh vực xây dựng và kinh doanh bất động sản...