- Assist guests with all inquiries, both hotel and non-hotel related
- Conduct effective shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the activities of the day and alert to any potential problems
- Maintain detailed knowledge of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theaters, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events
- Maintain adequate supplies of forms, brochures and ensure they are presented in line with hotel standards
- Consult Log Book for information/request left by outgoing shift
- Manage all incoming guest mail, messages, telexes, facsimiles and special deliveries, in accordance with policy
- Manage outgoing guest mail, courier services, postage of parcels and freighting as directed by guests
- Maintain order and security of guest keys and other selected keys kept in Front Office, ensuring key issue policy is followed
- Receive telephone calls and take messages for guests who are out, in accordance with hotel policy
- Record incoming registered mail, telegram, parcel, telex in appropriate file
- Night staff check mail, message of expected guests against the system/computer and expected arrivals
- Prepare efficient work schedule for Bell staff, arranging holidays and vacations, taking into consideration projected occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals and departures
* Required Skills :
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Problem solving, organizational and training abilities
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
* Experience :
- 1 year experience in concierge or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is located in the Sơn Trà Peninsula of Da Nang, which is also known as Monkey Mountain. It is about a 30-minute drive from Danang International Airport and also the downtown of Danang. This resort occupied 39 hectare of the peninsula which also included the 700-meter of private beach. The Traditional Vietnamese Town of Hoi An is approximately 45 minutes away from the resort.
200 rooms, suites and resort villas were designed by Bill Bensley and inspired by the culture of traditional Vietnamese with luxury and contemporary elements.
HARNN Heritage is an Asian heritage spa with treatment rooms specially designed by HARNN.
Citron: Serves Vietnamese and Mediterranean cuisine with a private dining booth floated 100 meters above the sea level
La Maison 1888: The antique mansion serves a very fine French cuisine designed by three-star Michelin chef Pierrge Gagnaire as the first celebrity chef restaurant in Vietnam.
Buffalo Bar: Located within La Maison 1888
Barefoot Café: A beach front restaurant with the freshest local seafood
Long Bar: A beach front lounge