- To assist in Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management activities
- To advise, oversee, and train the company staff on these compliance procedures.
- To make staff aware of regulatory requirements and ensuring their compliance in practice, to compliance promotion system and compliance culture.
- Assist in prepare risk report in dash boards, R&C KPI
- Compliance status
- To issue investigation related to possible non-compliance or to ensure compliance is taking place
- Follow-up action taken status of remediation actions in incident reports every month
- To support the Head of Risk Management & Compliance to build up the Company compliance plan.
- To implement the Company compliance plan/Compliance Obligation register.
- To provide timely update/analysis for business opportunities/limitation under the new rules and regulations
- To work closely with the Head of Risk Management & Compliance in overseeing compliance procedures and might also advise on risk management
- Knowledgeable about governmental and insurrance regulations and laws
- Good English writing skill
- Good communication skill
- Please send your application by online, email or dirtrect to
Officially participating in Vietnam insurance market from Nov 2005, AAA Assurance Corporation has achieved plenty of success through non-stopped efforts. After more than 7 years of operation, AAA Insurance has established a large distribution network covering 63 cities and provinces over the country, which includes 51 branches and more than 100 transaction offices.
The Company’s team of employees has continuously grown both quantitatively and qualitatively. Our current employees have exceeded the amount of 800 members, most of who possess advanced professional skills, high responsibility, work ethics, and particularly imbrued with AAA business culture. This is apparently one of many significant factors that stimulate AAA Insurance’s development, contributing to the commitment with our precious clients – Right to peace of mind.
In 2003, AAA became a member of Insurance Australia Group (IAG), which is the parent company of a non life insurance group with controlled operations in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam. IAG's current businesses underwrite approaching $10billion (Australian dollars) of premium per year.