- Build and maintain a strong and visible commitment, at all levels of the organization, to an ethical and compliant culture.
- Develop, manage and enhance auditing and monitoring of spend capture and reporting for proactive compliance management in collaboration with compliance personnel responsible for auditing and monitoring.
- Collaborate with compliance personnel responsible for investigations to ensure that any allegations of violations to company policy related to aggregate spend are handled properly.
- Identify relevant Ethics and Compliance (E&C) risks (e.g. Bribery & Corruption, Trade & Sanctions, Antitrust/Competition, Data Privacy, Information Management, etc.) by conducting formal and informal risk assessments/clarification/investigation.
- Developing and implementing an annual E&C program for your areas of responsibility, as well as implementing and embedding broader E&C program initiatives.
- Assisting leaders and managers with communications to their teams on E&C matters.
- Assuring that those E&C risks have been properly mitigated, including:
- Monitoring and reporting on E&C data (e.g. training, Code of Integrity Register, incidents, etc.);
- Supporting CRS (Customer Retail Services) in Code of Integrity Audits and other Audits with an E&C element conducted by Internal Audit and fully addressing any findings from such review of inspections and audits;
- Supporting investigations by the Business Integrity Department and advising on and supporting any consequence management and remediation actions from such investigations;
- Support a comprehensive Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Program to ensure that risks of anti-bribery and anti-corruption are minimized. Work with business partners and global colleagues to implement relevant policies, procedures, training and other tools relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Prefer Male candidates
- Legal background and at least 5 years-working experience as QA in the factory with more than 1000 employees would be an advantage
- Fluency in the English language
- At least 2 years working experience of risk management, compliance programmes, controls, audit and/or assurance;
- Strong knowledge of rules, regulations, and industry guidance that impact compliance-related activities
- Experience working in dynamic, ambiguous and pressured environments requiring personal integrity, courage, independence and resilience;
- Planning and prioritization in implementation of E&C focus areas
- Understand, develop and apply E&C policies/processes and understand their impact on the business.
- Coach others on behaviours and actions to support change
- Communicate effectively virtually and across boundaries
- Apply balanced judgement in sensitive areas, on difficult issues and in a commercial context
- Analytical, action orientated and problem solving focused
- Please send your application by online in Careerlink
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas