- Responsible for assignment, monitoring of cold store staffs ( ~ 10 staffs).
- Responsible for company’s assets: warehouse, pallets, computers,…
- Monitoring import-export procedures of inventory by reports.
- Control cost associated with cold storage: internal transports, travelling expense of cold staff,…
- Coordinate with other department to arrange raw material, finished products, warehouse,…in cold store.
- Arrangement of refrigeration trucks to ensure the delivery or receiving smoothly in cold store area.
- Report to customers partners, BOD, Finance and Accounting department: the inventory reports (daily, weekly, monthly,..) or any unexpected requirements.
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh to factory.
- Working time: Mon~Fri, 8am-5pm.
- Male, at least 2-3 years’ experience in same position.
- Fluent in English (speaking and written).
- Diligent and proactive.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Work with team, ability to analyze problems & independently.
- Good management & coaching skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong in coordinating with other departments.
- Please send your application and your resume by Online, Email
Our Client is a seafood Company (100% foreign capitalized enterprise)