- This job acts as an advisor to the construction industry.
- Be in charge of calculating the idea size and structure of the dam to make a plan, conduct a survey of the ground and geology to determine the construction site. The dam is used to secure water resources in a mountainous area.
- Calculating the required construction period.
- The main job is to provide comprehensive support to clients.
- Have experience of the same position over 10 years.
- English skills in business level.
- Can go on business skills.
- This job requires not only construction expertise and skills, but also flexible thinking ability to understand the positions and ways of thinking of various people such as clients, researchers, mass media, and residents of the construction site are required.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese consulting firm.