Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Get to know the guest personally and recognize their preferences in food and beverage and how they like their things kept in the room
- Anticipates the guests needs and acts accordingly.
- Oversees the service of in room food and beverage and it’s speedy clearance.
- Checks room to ensure presentation standards are accurate to the very detail
- Checks for lost and found items immediately on check out and return the same to the guest before he checks out
- Has the ability to coordinate with the guest in order to meet his needs efficiently.
* Coordinates with
- Room service – on F&B service to the guest
- Other F&B outlet – for reservations and other information for the guest
- Reception – for arrival list in order to serve the welcome drink
- Font Office Cashier – for the bill to be kept ready
- Concierge – for baggage coordination and newspaper requirement or any other requirement that needs to be brought from outside
- Reservations – to make reservation for the guest in other properties
- Housekeeping – to get the room cleaned when the guest is out of the room and provide extra amenities like additional towels, soap, etc.
- Maintains a guest service sheet which is a record of guest requests and handled by him or passed on to any other person/department
- Reports any health or safety hazards to the Executive Housekeeper
- More details will be discussed at the interview
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 1 year experience in concierge/front office / guest services operations / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is re-defining the luxury resort experience. Embedded in the hills of the famous Son Tra Peninsula, the resort features beachfront villas with private pools and a range of more than 20 suites. The resort will have a wide selection that offers both local and international delights. From the spectacular views at Citron, to unforgettable world-class dining at La Maison 1888, to a dining in the sands experience at the Barefoot Cafe; there is abundant variety and excitement to cater for all. Golfers will want to play a round at the world-acclaimed Montgomerie links golf club or the challenging links style Danang Golf club.
The resort is only 20 minutes away from Danang Airport/City and is located just a few kilometers from the famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites of The Imperial City of Huế, The Old Town of Hội An and the Mỹ Sơn ruins