- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Supervises staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including overseeing general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Responsible for ensuring proper implementation and adherence to the relevant company policies at designated level of responsibility.
Working time: Mon-Fri, 8:00->17:00.
Work location: Dist 1, HCMC.