- Develop & maintain strong financial processes & controls within the business.
- Develop management and statutory reporting, ensuring compliance with VAS and IFRS.
- Manage all aspects of accounting, treasury and financial reporting activities.
- Manage and develop the accounting team.
1. Manage all accounting activities:
- Ensure accurate and timely close and complete monthly, quarterly and annually financial statement.
- Manage and control the day-to-day activities in Accounting Division.
- Monitor and control all accounting policies and procedures to ensure internal control.
- Prepare budget with the Finance & Accounting Director and monitor, report on performance.
- Manage and coordinate external audit and tax finalization.
- Ensure the accuracy and sufficiency of the document related to accounting.
- Deal with tax department and related governmental authorities.
- Manage cash flow and working capital.
- Deal effective with banks.
- Maintain and supervise the accounting workbooks and databases.
2. Manage and develop accounting staff and promote a good environment:
- Coach and monitor accounting staffs.
- Cooperate with Administration division in training and development for the staff.
- Establish and promote a good environment within the Finance & Accounting division and cooperate work relationships with all other divisions.
- Other task assigned by Director.
* Work location: VSIP II, Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
* Company bus provides:
- Tan Binh Dist ( Near Tan Son Nhat' airport)
- Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Dist 1.
- Sky Garden, Le Thanh Ton, Dist 1.
- BA degree with a specialization in Accounting, Finance.
- Chief Accountant Certificate.
- Strong and proven accounting background, including team management, with at least 5 years professional experience within the field.
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to manage and motivate a tea
- Excellent analytical and reporting skill.
- Understanding of legislative and regulations governing the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Ability to understand and comply with complex financial agreements
- Confident and work with integrity.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a Japanese Company.