- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Supervises staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including overseeing general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Responsible for ensuring proper implementation and adherence to the relevant company policies at designated level of responsibility.
*** Work location: Dist 1, HCM City.
*** Date of working: Monday - Friday.
- University Degree on Accounting
- Have Chief accountant certificate.
- Three years experience in similar capacity. Experienced in Japanese companies.
- Japanese ability N3 (~N3).
- English Communications Skills ( Toeic 700).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to Ms. Mai Hien
Our Client is a Japanese trading company.