- Building up accurate and timely reporting system of actual and forecasts in accordance with the Finance Controller and management team processes’ requirements;
- Supervising of all transactional accounting processes across economic transactions in whole company;
- Supervising of monthly Trial Balance preparation and internal monthly reports such as: Cash flows reports, P&L reports and other management reports;
- Supervising of statutory reporting, tax reporting and compliance for Profit, VAT and Income Taxes to Vietnam authorized agency in line with Vietnamese accepted standards, regulations of MOF ( ministry of finance);
- Ensuring the adequacy of internal and external reports;
- Supervising cash flows management upon Working Capital Management Policy issued by FC.
- Participating in cost management and option setting exercises;
- Developing the accounting information systems and processes to meet expanding business activities of the company;
- Developing management accounting information systems in the line with managerial requirements;
- Developing accounting internal control system in order to ensure adequacy and efficiency of accounting structure;
- Giving on job training for GA in order to ensure the adequacy and efficiency of accounting department;
- Coordinating with other department managers for relevant activities in the line with maximizing the company benefit;
- Maintaining good relationship with Tax Authority;
- Coordinating with appointed auditor;
- Supervising of accounting staff to provide good quality resource in good practises.
* Company bus provides from HCM - Bien Hoa - Long Duc IP Dong Nai Province.
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting and Finance.
- Have Chief Accountant Certificate.
- At least 10 years work of experience in foreign manufacturing company, over 2 years as Manaler level.
- Able to use Oracle accounting system.
- Fluent in english.
- Able to conversation in Japanese is Preferable.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.