- Building up accurate and timely reporting system of actual and forecasts in accordance with the Finance Controller and management team processes’ requirements;
- Supervising of all transactional accounting processes across economic transactions in whole company;
- Supervising of monthly Trial Balance preparation and internal monthly reports such as: Cash flows reports, P&L reports and other management reports;
- Supervising of statutory reporting, tax reporting and compliance for Profit, VAT and Income Taxes to Vietnam authorized agency in line with Vietnamese accepted standards, regulations of MOF ( ministry of finance);
- Ensuring the adequacy of internal and external reports;
- Participating in cost management and option setting exercises;
- Developing management accounting information systems in the line with managerial requirements;
- Developing accounting internal control system in order to ensure adequacy and efficiency of accounting structure;
- Giving on job training for GA in order to ensure the adequacy and efficiency of accounting department;
- Coordinating with other department managers for relevant activities in the line with maximizing the company benefit;
- Maintaining good relationship with Tax Authority;
- Coordinating with appointed auditor;
- Supervising of accounting staff to provide good quality resource in good practises.
*** Work location: Phu An Thanh IP, Ben Luc, Long An.
*** Company provides bus to pick staff up: Go Vap Dist & Thu Duc Dist to Long An's factory.
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting and Finance.
- Chief Accountant certificate.
- Have experience work for Japanese company.
- 5 – 10 years experience in foreign manufacturing company.
- Fluent in english.
- Open thinking & learning.
- Interpersonal Understanding.
- Managing time & pressure.
- Communication skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.