- Formulate and control accounting information system of company meeting the need of business.
- All accounting management reports meet deadlines.
- Control the policies and procedures compliance through company.
- Provide adequate, on time and accurate accounting reports to managements.
- Control and treat company assets.
- Collection of debts.
- Preparation & payment of Payroll to cooperate with HR to crosscheck monthly payroll to ensure the company’s salary, policy running properly.
- Liaison with company bankers, auditors, lawyers and tax inspectors.
- Follow up with customers on down payment, issue of bank guarantees and payment of invoices.
- Maintenance of adequate accounting records, including preparation of accounting documents (Receipt Voucher, payment voucher, Journal Voucher) and posting them to the accounting software (SAP). All to be done in accordance with Vietnam Law.
- Maintenance of asset registers including fixed assets Register and cash books to record and safeguard the assets of the company ;
- Preparation and timely submittal of tax and other statutory reports to the tax and other competent authorities.
- Issue and control of VAT invoices..
- Report to foreigner General Manager.
*** Company bus provided: Saigon Pearl at 6:30.
*** Working time: 7:30 - 16:30, Mon-Sat, 1 Sat off/month.
*** Work location: Bien Hoa 2 IP- Dong Nai.
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Chief Accountant Certificate.
- Good knowledge of Tax laws and regulations.
- 5 – 7 Years with the same position at manufacturing company.
- Good management skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.