Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Manage the chemical store house.
- Follow up daily basic usage update quality.
- Make a report daily, weekly and monthly.
- Maintaining the minimum requirements for a week.
- Make a purchasing to order the chemicals and make GRN.
- Bachelor in chemical is preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year experience
- English communication skills, computer skills, teamwork spirits
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.