SGS Vietnam Ltd.
- Receive and review testing orders, SOP’s and instruction before conducting testing.
- Perform tests in a professional and safe manner, ensure that tests are carried out in accordance with testing orders, SOP and clients' instruction and as per division quality procedures.
- Keep Section Manager informed on daily basis or as required about the progress of the testing.
- Strictly follow operation procedure/ guidance when operating equipments, tools in order to maintain smooth operation of the equipments, tools
- Equipments, tools, chemicals and consumables should be kept in good conditions, stored at proper places.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of laboratory equipment as guidance of suppliers/ supervisors
- Other duties as requested by Section Manager to support the Division activities.
- Comply with documents of the quality management system
- Working place: Hai Thanh Workshop, Duong Kinh District, Hai Phong
- MALE / College/ university graduate: Chemical Engineering, Organic and Inorganic chemistry
- At least 1 year working experience related field
- Have experience to use tools in laboratory
- Can read and write English documents well
- Please send your job application via online, email (in Careerlink) or directly
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas